Donate to Trinity Center
Trinity Center deeply appreciates the generosity of every supporter who gives to our ministries. To all those who graciously donate to our shared vision for Trinity Center, we give our heartfelt thanks.
To support Trinity Center’s mission online, please complete the form below.
1) Fill in the appropriate information.
2) Choose whether you would like to make a regular donation or whether you'd like to donate as a Friend of Trinity
3) Choose a designation for your donation in the drop-down menu
4) Let us know whether you will be making a one-time donation, or a recurring donation.
5) Let us know if you are donating in honor or memory of someone special, and please remember to put their name(s) in the Comments box at the end of the Donations form below. If you are donating in someone’s honor, please include the person’s address in the comments section, as well.
After clicking the “Donate” button, your information will be processed by Braintree Payments (a division of PayPal), ensuring that your personal information and credit card are processed in a safe and secure manner.
Ways to Give: Regular Donations
Ways to Give as a Friend of Trinity
You could support Trinity Center by contributing to specific projects that need to be completed while we work to build the endowment. If you are interested in donating towards any of the current projects below, please make sure to note which one in the Comments section of the Donations Form. If you are interested in making a donation towards a project not listed here, please contact Stephanie Rudolph by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (252-247-5600, Ext. 32).
• Roof replacement - $18,450
• Deck replacement w/ramp - $17,908
• 2 handicapped-accessible rooms fully renovated - $29,000
• 6 regular rooms fully renovated - $75,000
• Living room - $25,000 for full renovation
Sharp Building – $17,850 for full floor replacement with VCT (vinyl composition tile) (3400 square feet)
Four Dorms – $31,400 ($7,850 per dorm) for full floor replacement with VCT (1040 square feet per dorm)
Dorm Middle Room Bathrooms - $4,320 ($1,080 per dorm) for floor replacement and wall repair in middle room bathrooms
Camp Pool Bulkhead - $10,000 to buttress corner of camp pool where sagging into marsh
Conference, Camp, Beach - $200,000 for painting and siding replacement of exteriors of all buildings
Boathouse - $5,000 to replace the original boathouse used to store all sailboats, kayaks, and paddleboards
Conference Chairs - $7,500 for new chairs for the Sharp Building
Tables - $5,000 to replace broken tables and add additional round and rectangular tables